Altrua Financial is Seeking Hard Working, Qualified Mortgage Agents
If you are a motivated, hard-working individual that is looking for a proven turn-key ‘franchise-like’ solution for success, then Altrua Financial would like to hear from you.
While there are many Mortgage Brokerages that offer good training and support, they can also hold back dedicated mortgage agent professionals from their full potential… all while charging hefty advertising and desk fees.
No other Ontario Mortgage Brokerage breaks down the mortgage market into different niches, and provides a specific proven business action plan for each:
- Low rate, high credit: Easily undercut bank rates and the competition for good credit clients. While any Agent can simply ‘buy down the rate’, the key to success is how to manage high volumes. This is far easier said than done. We train on how to successfully and profitably maintain an ultra-low rate, high volume business, while consistently providing top-level 5 Star service levels that lead to substantial long-term repeat and referral business.
- Alternative Financing: Many Agents will consider themselves a ‘one-stop shop’ with all the right tools in their chest, including those tools for alternative financing. But for today’s Realtors and other industry partners, general knowledge of Alt, B or private financing won’t cut it. A different industry niche requires a completely different tool chest. Industry partners are looking for top 1% experts that are genuinely creative and have maximum expertise in alternative financing. We build these experts at Altrua.
- Investment: As more and more real estate investors enter the market, these individuals are looking for financing partners that can help them to maximize their long-term return on investment. While their bank branch may be able to close financing, can their bank coordinate a holistic tenant screening and risk mitigation strategy, tax efficiency strategy, and portfolio growth strategy that will add substantial value and maximize their return on investment over the long term?
- Commercial and other specific industry niches: While we dont give away all of our secret sauce online, the opportunities are unlimited for motivated and dynamic Mortgage Agents looking for an edge.
Each mortgage industry niche requires its own differentiated and deep level of training, expertise and support. We need to be smarter in today’s advanced market, not just harder working. A different approach or angle is required for succeeding in each of these niches. This is not a ‘one size fits all market, and as a brokerage, we provide unique strategic and dynamic training, and in-house backing to ensure your success. Connect with us today!
Here are 8 more reasons to join Altrua today:
1. No desk fees, advertising fees or other monthly brokerage costs.
Your business is based on your brand. As much as we love our Brokerage brand and think it’s great, this business comes down to the one-on-one conversations that you build with your clients and referral partners. Pay only the basic fees to keep your license and process a file. No additional fees.
2. Top tier status with lenders. You get 100% volume bonus and top-tier status.
We have built excellent relationships with lenders over the past 12 years that will benefit you today. Without a good trust and track record, files are harder to approve. Also, we receive top-tier volume bonuses from many lenders, exclusive to less than 1% of Ontario brokerages in some cases. You receive 100% of these benefits.
3. Intense, dynamic training.
Seeing is believing. We have reviewed in-depth pretty much ALL of the Agent training available in the Ontario mortgage market. Thousands of hours of courses, books, video. It’s easy to get lost in, and to be frank – some of it is fluff. We have curated the best training available in the market and combine it with personal coaching and mentoring. If you are willing to put in the work, there is no doubt that you will succeed.
4. Free, vetted leads.
We have closed hundreds of millions of dollars in business using the same lead program that we offer to you. After an initial complimentary phase to get you up and running, we provide unlimited leads to you at cost – no markups or sales program that benefits the brokerage other than your success with the provided leads. Even newer agents close over 10% of the leads provided to them.
5. Al-la-carte ‘optional’ file support services that grow with you.
Only pay for what you need. If you’d like some light assistance creating a closing package, completing forms and organizing your file you can pay a very nominal $50 per deal fee for this support. Or if you’d like complete hands-off support to close a file after approval, then we will close your file and handle all documents for $250. We don’t look to profit as a brokerage off these extra support services. We provide additional support at the same cost as paid directly to our support staff.
6. Excellent part-time program.
While it is only possible to become a true industry expert while working as a full-time Mortgage Agent, we have a ‘stepping stone’ program for part-time agents who are either looking to earn some extra part-time income or who are looking at transitioning to full-time more slowly. Part-time agents will receive maximum professional support on all aspects of their file approval and closing, as long as the file is referred to Altrua.
7. Top technology infrastructure for success.
We provide the most advanced technology solutions available to help you get ahead. From online applications, to deal management and documentation software, to digital signing and long-term client relationship management. Our leading technology solutions are available at no extra cost to you.
8. Give back to the community.
Our fundamental goal as a brokerage is to add real value to our clients and to help build the communities that we work and live in. Everything else, including our pay, is secondary to this. If income maximization comes in first priority for you, then we are not your brokerage. By joining forces with us, you will do fantastically well financially, while also growing as a force for good and for positive change.
Commission split example:
- 50/50 for first 10 files closed
- 75/25 for the next 10 files closed
- 85/15 thereafter
Costs of maintaining a license and closing files:
- FSRA regulator cost: $900 annually
- Errors and Omissions insurance is approximately $300 annually
- Credit reports are $9 each
If you believe you are well qualified and a fit for our model, please contact Principal Broker, Brent Richardson to discuss this opportunity.
Accepting Agents across Ontario.